Muafrica is ready and is looking for different opinions and thought pieces on various topics that affect the everyday life of Africans and the world at large.
If you have a compelling article to share with our audience, please take some time to review the guidelines below.
Before you submit
All submissions should:
- Be original and authentic; preferably not have appeared elsewhere.
- Not focus on topics that have been covered on our platform before, except when approached with a unique angle.
- Be valuable to our audience. We do not accept self-promotional content
- Include proper attribution for all data, images and statistics used.
- Be written in clear, engaging and error-free language. Please avoid excessive use of jargon and buzzwords.
- Not be overly critical of brands, institutions or personalities.
- We do not accept press releases, company /personality features or product/service reviews as guest contributions.
How to submit
Send all submissions in Doc or HTML format to email@example.com (only genuine guest contributions please) with subject as Guest Contributor (important!).
- Attach images separately. Do not insert them in the document.
- To indicate where images go, use appropriate placeholders within the text
- Individual image sizes should be no larger than 500KB.
- Include a brief author bio (200 characters), with not more than one external link and attach a 100×100 headshot.
PLEASE NOTE (Important!)
- We receive a considerable amount of contribution requests daily. Submissions that do not adhere to the above guidelines are at the risk of being overlooked.
- The email provided is strictly for sending guest submissions. You do not need to ask if you can send a submission, just send it (as long as it adheres to above guidelines). If you have other unrelated requests/enquiries, please find out how to contact us here.
- Editors reserve the right to reject unsatisfactory submissions. Only accepted submissions are guaranteed a response.
- Editors also reserve the right to edit, re-purpose and rearrange submissions according to their discretion.
- Muafrica may include display ads and in-house calls-to-action within the content.
- If your article is accepted and published, we require that you share on your social media platforms.
We look forward to reading from you.